"we almost dated" is such a weird relationship to have with someone
Plus the sequel “we never got closure”
And then the side adaptation “as a result I have a weird crush that never died”
all I know
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it.
I hate reality shows but good lord this woman is amazing.
I STAN FOR BERNICE
BERNICE A G LOL.
“And no matter how this thing ends, this whole ride we’ve been on together… I wouldn’t change it for the world. Not one bit.”
21 year old Tesnim Sayar was born and raised in Odense, with the Turkish Muslim descent. She defines herself as Muslim punk and grow rebellious punk clothing style and culture, but live according to his own religious beliefs.
“I am Muslim. I like my religion, I like my scarf. I can not see an obstacle in why I should not be able to combine being both punk and Muslim.”
source ( x )
THIS IS SO HARDCOREpunk is rebelling against social norms and just by wearing hijab she is challenging the norms
in honor of Mean Girls’ 10th anniversary, here’s an incredibly subtle but completely extraordinary joke that you’ve probably never noticed from the movie (I saw it at least a dozen times before it dawned on me): Regina George started a rumor that Janis Ian was a lesbian in the 8th grade, but it wasn’t out of malice… it was because Janis told her that she was Lebanese
i am constantly amazed by straight dudes but not in like a good way
It’s about what I did. And you know what? I did a fucking great job.